We Offer Professional Cafe & Restaurant Menu Printing Services:
- Fast Digital Printing of Cafe & Restaurant Menu’s for orders ranging from 25 to 1000 copies in 1-3 days
- Offset Printing of Take Away Menus for orders over 500 copies in 3 to 5 days
- Large range of stock options and paper weights from 80 gsm to 400 gsm
- Wide range of sizes including DL Menus, A5 Menus, A4 Menus & A3 Menus
- Digital Cafe & Restaurant Menus are Scored and Folded to reduce cracking
- 3 mil flush lamination for both sides of the Cafe & Restaurant menu’s
- The Coolest binding and folding options in town
- Celloglaze or laminate finishes keeps the Cafe & Restaurant menu’s clean
- Gloss or matte finishing of the Cafe & Restaurant menu’s
Finishings for Cafe & Restaurant Menus
We have a wide range of finishes that can be applied to your Cafe & Restaurant menu’s. These include: Matte and Gloss Celloglaze, Spot UV Varnish, Embossing, Foiling, Die Cutting, Scoring, Perforating, Special PMS colours, rounded corners and hole punching. An additional 1-3 days is required for each finishing process. Price available on application.
Celloglazing: Is a thin laminate coating that not only makes your printing look and feel great it increases longevity.
Variable Data: For adding that personal touch to mail outs.
Perforations: Make it easier for your customers to redeem your promotions by tearing out tickets.
Scoring/Folding: Scoring makes folding easier on heavy card and reduces the chance of the ink cracking on the folded area.
Foiling: Available in multiple colours but most common in metallic gold and silver for that regal look. Great on cards and flyers, but also for menu’s.
Drilling: Perfect for swing-tags & not just for fashion designers. Often you can create multiple card menu’s and these can be bound in one corner with a hole cut to join them.
Die Cutting: Add an extra dimension to your print by cutting it to shape. Just about any shape is possible. Just ask us
Embossing: Add a third dimension to your printing.
Digital Paper Stocks
You will be amazed at the wide range of stocks available for digital printing these days. We can digitally print on coated, uncoated, recycled, textured, laid and synthetic stocks between 80 and 350gsm. Call for a quote today!
Offset Paper Stocks
A wide range of stocks are available for offset printing. Prices for offset printing of flyers, menu’s, brochures and business cards are often based on gang printing (running several job together) so prices on can vary greatly from the advertised stocks. Please call us for a quote or for more information