Australian Made Corflute Signs
Corflute Signs fully customised with your advertising message
• Multicore (3mm thick)
• Supercore (5mm thick)
• Can be printed single sided or double sided.
• 4 colour process printing available.
• Minimum order is 1 sign.
• Standard sign sizes include 450mm x 600mm, 900mm x 600mm, 900mm x 1200mm.
• Water Resistant
• UV Resistant
Our Corflute Signs are the most popular form of Temporary Signage. This is a low cost solution for both indoor / outdoor use. Commonly used by real estate agents and political election signage it has many different applications: Construction Sites; Real Estate agents; Temporary Outdoor Signage. They are a low cost option that get less expensive the more you order.
Create signage and advertising that is so light, it can be carried around for everyone to see.
A plastic corrugated sign is a fantastic solution for versatile short-term advertising. You can change detailed information at minimal costs and keep your brand’s quality image.
Also known under the trade names of Polyflute, Coroplast, FlutePlast, IntePro, Proplex, Correx, Twinplast, Corriflute or Corflute – refers to a wide range of extruded twinwall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact polypropylene resin with a similar make-up to corrugated fiberboard. It is a light-weight tough material which can easily be cut with a utility knife. Corrugated plastic made of polycarbonate is sometimes referred to as Twinwall plastic.
• Our Corflute Signs are available in either Multicore 3mm or Supercore 5mm thickness.
• Also known as: cor-flute, plastic, corrugated signage, printed trade signs, building signs, screen printed corflute.
• Here at Emerald Print we use the latest digital printing technology to produce full colour corflute signs.